Research Decisions Alliance, LLC (RD-Alliance) is a Veteran Owned Small Business founded in 2019 with headquarters in Ellicott City, Maryland. We provide Operations Research Analysis and Industrial/Organizational Psychology solutions, helping our customers make better-informed, evidence-based decisions.
RD-Alliance provides its management consulting expertise to government and non-government agencies, as well as industry and non-profit organizations. We have extensive experience in enterprise engineering and major Federal acquisitions. In-depth knowledge of the customer, technology, human factors, and community processes, enables RD-Alliance to provide best value solutions. Our personnel provide the experience and knowledge needed to deliver the solution on time and within cost. Prior military service and direct support to multiple government agencies is a key ingredient in our experience. RD-Alliance can work in any government security environment to support our Nation’s needs.
Our core member currently supports the identification of human factors resulting in sub-optimal analytic products and develops recommendations for improving performance, in direct support of the Defense Intelligence Agency. Conducted and participated in training need analysis and task analysis to define student performance requirements for training, in support of the Defense Intelligence Agency's Joint Counterintelligence Training Activity. Created student assessment instruments that validate accomplishment of student learning objectives and make recommendations on the student assessment/testing process.
Directed the evaluation of the manpower and technology available at the Navy Emergency Operations Centers to assess current state and potential business cases to optimize their performance.
Analyzed business cases for a new technology insertion plan across the US Southern Border, supporting the Secure Border Initiative for the Department of Homeland Security, Customs, and Border Protection Office.
Assembled the assessment of wide-ranging span of capabilities and supporting infrastructure at the Navy Installations Command to evaluate the effectiveness and future execution of the operations at all US Navy seaports and airfields, worldwide.
- Unique blend of skills. Our expertise applying the operations research method combined with human behavior and performance assessment, is catalyst in our work to identify the core of clients' problems, develop realistic business cases, implement robust data collection methods, analyze the data and ultimately effectively communicate the results and designing implementation strategies.
- Decision-Making Support. We ensure our clients have a clear understanding on the decisions being made, the risks involved in the decision-making process, organizational and cultural factor that influence decisions, and the potential consequences of different courses of action.
- Expert communications. Prepared the reports and briefs for Federal Government Senior Executive Service customers to present evidence-based methodologies, insights, potential consequences, and best courses of action.
· DUNS – 116985430
· CAGE – 88W86
· NAICS Codes – 541611, 541690, 541612, 541613, 541618, 541720, 611430
· PSC Codes: AD96, AF16, AJ26, AJ66, AJ76, AJ96, AZ16, B506, B529, R707, R799, U004
NAICS - Description
541611 - Administrative and General Management Consulting Services
541612 - Human Resources Consulting Services
541613 - Marketing Consulting Services
541618 - Other Management Consulting Services
541690 - Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services - Primary
541720 - Research and Development in the Social Sciences and Humanities
611430 - Professional and Management Development Training
PSC - Description
AD96: R&D - Defense Other: Other (Management/Support)
AF16: R&D - Education: Educational (Management/Support)
AJ26: R&D - General Science/Technology: Mathematical/Computer Sciences (Management/Support)
AJ66: R&D - General Science/Technology: Psychological Sciences (Management/Support)
AJ76: R&D - General Science/Technology: Social Sciences (Management/Support)
AJ96: R&D - General Science/Technology: Other (Management/Support)
AZ16: R&D - Other Research And Development (Management/Support)
B506: Special Studies/Analysis - Data (Other Than Scientific)
B529: Special Studies/Analysis - Scientific Data
R707: Support - Management: Contract/Procurement/Acquisition Support
R799: Support - Management: Other
U004: Education/Training - Scientific/Management